Password = 1234



Instructions
To use a card click on it.
To discard a card hold down Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) and click on it.

I would love this game to be ported over to an iPhone/iPad App. If the developer can provide me with the source code, I will do it.

Description
Castlewars is a turn based card game where your goal is to be the first to build a 100 storey castle, you also win by destroying your opponents castle.

Castlewars is a clone of the game Ants by Miroslav Nemecek. his homepage is gemtree.com but sadly ants is no longer hosted there but if you use google, I am sure you will find it :)

Strategy

General - Have a deck customized to 70 cards (minimum). I have interviewed most top players and almost all has 70 cards.

Build deck - Currently, I have the most success with this strategy (71% wins). It has even won with 2-2-2 (builders/soldiers/wizards) and sometimes 1-1-1 after cursed! All cards are dedicated to build with a few exceptions just to stop the opponent from reaching 100. Very heavily reliant on thieves. If the thieves never come, it will be certain death.

Curse/Destroy deck - I have somewhat success with this deck (66% wins), perhaps I have incorporated thieves and curse. The longer the game, the higher chance of winning. As the players will b cursed until left 1-1-1 resource gatherers and you can destroy at will.

Destroy deck - I have seen a few very good players used this deck with very high success as they have excluded thieves. Pure destruction. Even archers, platoon etc are involved. No thieves! I have tried to make such a deck but very low win rate i.e. not perfected it yet.

Hybrid deck - Usually top players (> 80% wins) has this kind of deck. You must have a LOT of patience as one game usually will take quite some time to-and-fro.

Password = 1234

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top